Blog Archive

Monday, June 20, 2016

Countdown Day 4

I spent  over an hour  watching this . Lets just say I am convinced this woman is not capable of  the truth or concept  of what is going on.
Obviously Hadley saw thru her . As well as N Hampton . 

Her responses that set off reg flags were these , but you will see alot more if you are a teacher .
She states she :
Works closely with  the Principals and teachers for a happy environment .WHAT!!! 
 
 She Failed to state how many Principals and teachers she has pushed out.

Wait till she  talks about hot button issues LOL

She gets a repeat question toward the end and she  is fetching to remember , and watch the woman  on the SC she sees right thru her .

Last straw for me was how she stated I love kids. Bull~ 

She hurt every kid and teacher in this school  with Mike Duprey . In Templeton, destroying a wall memorial of children who had died . Don't tell me  or anyone else how you like  or love kids. I  do not think  she is capable of this emotion.

Her destructive behavior speaks for itself. She is like a wrecking ball to every school she has been in.
Theirs more but this is all I can stomach.
Video was in 2012 . All I can think of is Medusa .



https://vimeo.com/35011723




No comments:

Post a Comment