Blog Archive

Monday, June 6, 2016

A LETTER TO TEMPLETON

Dear School Committee, Teachers and the town of Templeton,


First of all I would like to say how sorry I am for all you have been thru  with Ruth Miller. For the parents who suffered so much pain with the memorial , I can't begin to tell you how heartless this is  or why someone could be so cruel. I truly am sorry .

I want you all to understand why I am writing to you today . I am a parent of  students at PVRS.  My children , like yours are suffering , what  was once a joy to go to school is now a challenge , and not just for my children , but all of them . They now  have to face  losing there beloved principal Mike Duprey . This is a man  who shows kids he cares and believes in them , and in turn they  learn to believe in themselves and that they are capable of achieving  there dreams. He is NOT  resigning because of the kids , he is leaving because of Ruth Miller and what  she is doing to our school. He loves the kids and he loves this school. She has taken our spirit  and  what we once believed in and broken us. For a parent this is so hard to watch as I am sure it was for you.
I have read the destruction she did not  only to your school but also your town. So for the life of me , I have to ask  why would you  misrepresent yourselves  to our school when  we came to talk  to you about her ?  Why would you not speak up of the destruction she did to ALL of you ?  Why did you just NOT  renew her contract? Why did your school board not fire her ? Why would you do this to another school, knowing what she was capable of?
I am now asking you, to please come forward and tell the truth. She can no longer hurt you, but she can hurt our children, teachers and schools and has. Just since she has been here we lost our Principal 3 days before Christmas. No explanation , except to speak to her and guess what? We received no answers. We have had 4 Administrators, all admired and love , suddenly up and leave, and again no answers. Teachers leaving . These are children who are being hurt by these actions and  YOU could of stopped this .
So , I am respectfully  asking you to please come forward . Do the right thing and help these teachers and kids. Its not to late to speak the truth. I get you wanted her gone, we do too , and with your help a wrong can  be made right for all. 

Thank you for your time

No comments:

Post a Comment