Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Heads up parents

It has come to our attention that  our new "Resource Officer " is following the boys in the bathrooms .and Locker rooms. One kid was caught smoking weed and suspended, but this is also an invasion of privacy as well.
Its also been said he has a female checking the girls room and locker rooms .

What the hell is going on in Pioneer ? We have now become a policed school? Whats next dogs?

It totally amazes me how a school once loved by so many is now a disgrace . When children's privacy in a bathroom is now being invaded.

We have so many committees now  but we plan on keep updating you as to what is going on inside.

Let it be known PVRS we are watching too , and are not happy with what we are hearing . 


DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND THE SC MEETING SEPT 22,2016 AT PVRS

7 comments:

  1. I am NOT OK with this .

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to far. PVRS what is going on? I am not happy and looking to see if I can have my child moved . Enough already .This school is not holding up to its standards it once had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When my middle schooler tells me over the summer that he is offered to use and buy drugs regularly in the bathrooms, I don't have one single problem with this! Should he be hanging out in there all day, no. But regular stops to make sure nothing is happening is just fine with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I THINK PARENTS SHOULD OF BEEN ADVISED TO THESE ACTIONS BEFOREHAND NOT WHEN WE HAVE UPSET CHILDREN CALLING US AT HOME AND WORK. WE WERE WARNED LAST YEAR ABOUT THIS SUPERINTENDENT AND WHO SHE WOULD HIRE, WELL HERE IT IS MORE SURPRISES TO COME.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter came home telling me about this and was very uncomfortable with someone following her into the bathroom. She's a good kid and hasn't gotten into any trouble for the 3+ years she's been at PVRS. Parents should have definitely been notified before this was implemented, but there are a few things that have happened with my daughter and the only reason I know is because I contacted her Guidance Counselor and found out indirectly. Personally, I feel that either my husband or I should be notified about anything going on with our daughter which is how it was previously with Mr. Duprey and before. We're definitely not liking how things are going so far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This ain't pioneer behavior. More like tech or greenfield. My kid says we are being called pioneer potheads... shame shame shame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So much for pride and respect our school once had :(

      Delete